UCM CMIT INTERNSHIP
The CMIT internship program is designed to help both campus pastors and marketplace missionaries grow and learn what it means to be a disciple of Christ. This program is intended to prepare men and women in their character, intellect, and skills for effective ministry in whatever field they choose to go into next.
2019 Intern Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for our 2019-2020 Internship!
Application deadline is January 18, 2019
Here is what you need to do to apply:
1. Carefully read this letter from our staff.
2. Print out your internship application checklist. Everything on this checklist must be submitted by January 18, 2019.
3. Submit the Chi Alpha National online application. (please note: the national application deadline is different than our application deadline. you must complete your application by our deadline, Jan. 18th, in order to be considered for our internship.)
4. Submit the Application Addendum Questions.
5. Pay the non-refundable $100 Application Fee.
Important Upcoming Dates:
January 18, 2019— Application Deadline
February 4th, 2019— Interview Day
March 9th— First Intern Orientation Day
April 12-14, 2019— Support Raising Training
If you have any questions about the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!